Have a look to all the possible activities re-energising and fully enjoyable for all that you can do and share in Lourdes and just around it in the Pyrenees.
At the Sanctuary
Visit the basilicas, light a candle, discover the mosaics, and make a gesture with the water at the fountains. Every evening at 9 PM, live the rosary by torchlight at the Grotto.
- The Castle and its Pyrenean museum
- The Pic du Jer and its funicular railway
- The Lake of Lourdes and its golf
- The Petit Lourdes museum
- Lourdes “wax” museum
- The Little Train...
Near Lourdes and in the Pyrenees
- The Pyrenees Animal Park
- The Donjon des aigles with prestigious collections of prey
- The Bétharram Caves
- The Gavarnie Cirque
- The Pont d’Espagne and the lake of Gaube at the heart of the Pyrenees National Park,
- the Pic du Midi de Bigorre at an altitude of 2877m...
Top of the page